Day 32 – Turn Your Shine On
“It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
I can’t believe that we only have one more day left of this program – You have covered so much!
From increasing the raw food in your diet, trying new recipes, even possibly new ways of eating, upgrading food choices, right through to thinking about how you want your relationship with food to be and even taking a close look at your kitchen!
By doing these daily challenges you have laid the perfect foundation to create the following:
- Increased feel good factor
- Feelings of refreshment and increased vitality
- A deeper connection to yourself and your true path
- Discovery of how foods can be the foundation for you to connect to your Shine
- Identification and replacement of old eating habits that no longer serve you
- Clearing of physical and emotional toxins
- Clear focus and a deep sense of well being
- Experience of inner harmony
During this program, you have looked at three of the most effective and delicious ways to cleanse and refresh your body and simplify your diet:
- Mono Meals
- Green Smoothies
Moving forward if you wanted to continue to increase your Shine, here are my suggestions to maintain the good work and support you have given your body, mind, heart, and soul during this program:
- Add either of the three options as a meal in your daily diet. A juice or green smoothie for breakfast is a delicious way to start the day.
- Once a month, choose a day to complete one of the three options. Choose a day when you know you can focus on yourself and complete a day on juices, green smoothies or mono meals.
- Regularly make time throughout the year to complete one of the feasts that are included in the Turn Your Shine On book.
Tomorrow in celebration of completing the program with me I have a special gift for you that will make your mouth water… But until then you still have a challenge to complete:
Day 32 Challenge
- Take time to reflect on everything that you have covered with me during this program
- Post your thoughts or biggest a-ha moment in the comments below