Day 21 Turn Your Shine On
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” -Milton Berle
The Sunday Round Up
It’s that time of the week again… It’s time for the Sunday Round Up
This week we have continued to look at upgrading your diet and looked at your relationship with food, your kitchen and how you make decisions – It’s been a busy week hasn’t it?
So now it’s time for some reflection – Schedule 10 minutes (well at least 10 minutes) for your Sunday Round-Up
Just to remind you the Sunday Round Up is time that I want you to use to reflect on what you have achieved in the previous week and also set your intention for the coming week.
I want you to make the time to actually learn from your experiences, what has worked for you, what hasn’t. What recipes will you be trying again and which will you avoid etc.
If you are unsure where to start, I have some questions to get your writing juices flowing:
- What are you most proud of achieving this week?
- Is there anything you would like to have accomplished/tried but did not?
- What a-ha’s or realisations did you have this week?
- What challenges/obstacles did you experience this week?
- If your best friend experienced these challenges/obstacles what advice would you give them?
- What is your top priority for the coming week?
- What one thing could you do next week to make you proud and Shine with joy?
Day 21 Challenge
- Complete the Sunday Round Up – Don’t be tempted to skip this!
- Post in the comments below any a-ha’s or realisations that you’ve had