Day 18 – Turn Your Shine On
“Confidence comes not from always being right but not fearing to be wrong”
To juice or not to juice
If you are following along with my book (I still get excited when I say that), you will know that on Sunday we move into the liquid sunshine section of the program.
Green Smoothie Feasts are for you if:
* You want a feast that is super quick to prepare
* Has little preparation or cleaning
* You are quite active and feel that you need a little something extra
* You are worried about feeling hungry and the additional fibre in the green smoothie will keep you satisfied for longer.
Juice Feasts are for you if:
* You want the ultimate clean feeling
* You are ready to have a deeper experience
* You have the time to prepare your juices in the morning (It takes me about half an hour to do my juicing for breakfast and lunch)
* You know that the benefits gained will out weigh the washing up of your juicer
Juices and smoothies give your digestive system the ultimate rest as the food you are consuming in its liquid state, enters your system as if it had the ultimate chew from your teeth!
If you find it a challenge to only consume smoothies or juices throughout this stage, add in some mono meals or juicy salads.
If you have any health concerns at all, you must consult with your Dr or qualified practitioner before making any significant changes to your diet – Please take responsibility for your own health, I know you will!
Day 18 Challenge
- Decide how you will incorporate more liquid sunshine into your diet
- Make a shopping list to ensure you have enough vibrant fruit and vegetables ready for your juices and smoothies
- Share your thoughts and/or concerns below